background

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday's snail mail...














My endeavor to mail 52 letters in 52 weeks continues...

Today I sent out four cards/letters.  Two say 'healing'...one went to a friend's husband who picked up a terrible infection while in the hospital for a heart bypass...one went to a friend who fell and is in a lot of pain, making her search for employment before the school year begins a real challenge.  The other two say 'Friends' and were just to say hello.  All were made using my beach photos.

I need to go back to the beach...I've thought of some more words that would make great card fronts.  But I like to go to the beach in the wintertime...no crowds.


accountability stats:  14 weeks / 28 letters

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails