background

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 6 of 10 toward health...


You think this is breakfast, don't you? I don't like breakfast, remember? Well, I don't like breakfast for breakfast. But I like it for dinner. :) See my shadow in the bottom left of the photo? If I stare at the top right of the photo, the shadow seems to move around...creeeeepppppeeeeee. Probably because I'm really tired...same reason I got a shadow in the picture to begin with, and why I just tried to make my 'creepy' word italics by adding html tags...wrong screen for that. LOL

Breakfast was a SlimFast.
Had an appointment that ran long, so by lunch I was so hungry I just wanted a big ol' burger and shake.
That kept me full for a loooonnnggg time, so had a late dinner of scrambled eggs and an orange.
Activity: walking...not much, though.
To-do list task: grocery shopping
I'll do better tomorrow. Maybe eat some vegetables. :)
g'night

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your blog.So kind.Good luck!
    We hope that we will have the opportunity to make friends with you.
    We invite you to come to our blog. You are welcome any time.

    http://www.china-cutter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails