background

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hi-ho, hi-ho...

...it's back to work I go.

It's nice to give my brain a workout. It's lovely to be in a positive atmosphere with nice people. It's awesome to be in town and have immediate access to Sonic drinks!

On the way home today I stopped to take some photos of cactus flowers. I've mentioned before that I do not like cactus, but some of them do have beautiful blossoms at this time of year. Unfortunately, I bumped into some of the flying variety and came home with an arm full of little thorns...relatively painless...and the photos were worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails