background

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day 5 of 10 toward health...



Question: What do you do when you are in the middle of a ten-day focus on healthy eating and movement, and your boss' wife leaves this little beauty on your desk?

Answer: You EAT it, of course! Duh.


Breakfast was a Chocolate/Peanut Butter/Banana Smoothie.

Mid-morning snack was the little package of yumminess pictured above.

Lunch was a grilled chicken salad at Subway.

Dinner was the BEST thing I've tasted in AGES. Went to visit daughter and son-in-love, and had spinach salad with feta, green beans, and grilled pork chop. The pork chops were fabulous! S-I-L is a master on the outdoor grill.

Activity...I remembered the pedometer today, and did okay with the walking. Nothing earth shattering. I played catch with the youngest grandson (and had an inordinate thrill when he invited me...probably felt sorry for me, since he had just beat me at SORRY!)

To-do list task...gathered necessities for a project I want to complete in the next week or so. I'll write about it later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails