1. I went to Hobby Lobby this week with the purpose of purchasing two bronze door knobs for the armoire. They happened to be on sale; half price, so $2 each. Left only with what I went for and no impulse purchases.
2. Took the girls to the library last night. They've always used their mother's library card or mine. We took the time for them to each sign up for their own card. Free. Priceless.
3. Finally did an online grocery order with curbside pickup, taking advantage of the $4.99 fee being waived for the first 4 orders. So much less frustrating.
4. Made many freezer meals for Carey to take to work. Trying to get a head start on the month I will be working/commuting and not wanting to come home and cook a lot.
5. Caitlyn is spending the night tonight. She wants to make some jewelry, and goodness knows I have jewelry making supplies, so free entertainment. ***edit***Ended up not being free. We spent $ on supplies. Thank heavens most of what we got was half price.
Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Saturday: Dublin Coddle
Sunday: Sunday supper at Kasey's
Monday: Roast beef, potatoes, carrots, green beans
Tuesday: Chili Frito Pie
Thursday: supper at Kasey's
(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)