background

Friday, December 28, 2018

Frugal Friday File 2018, week 52...

In 2019 I will be changing up my frugal files.  I believe I will only be posting once a month, on the last Friday of each month.  Weekly posting has kept me focused, but I am feeling it is time to change things up a bit.


This Week's Successes:
1.  Gave myself a pedicure at home.

2.  Eating up leftovers.  Luckily I love meatloaf sandwiches. 

3.  Patched a favorite pair of work pants for the grown son.  Thankful to have been taught practical and frugal skills.

4.  Paid all bills on time.  Annual and quarterly insurance premiums not a shock to the checking account, because funds had been set aside monthly over the past year for that purpose.

5.  Avoided all after-Christmas sales.  We just don't need anything, and as my husband says, nothing is a bargain if you don't need it.  :)

Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Saturday:  *Whataburgers
Sunday:  Sunday Christmas dinner at Kasey & Beau's
Monday:  Corned Beef Hash w/ white & sweet potatoes
Tuesday:  Chicken Curry w/ rice
Wednesday:  Meatloaf, baked potatoes, green beans
Thursday:  leftovers
Friday:  leftovers

(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails