background

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

What I'm reading Wednesday...

Bear Town by Fredrik Backman

I've read other books by Fredrik Backman and enjoyed them.  I love A Man Called Ove.  I mean, I really love Ove, because though my husband isn't called Ove, he embodies Ove.  :)

I wasn't sure if I was in the right mood to read Bear Town right now, but it came so highly recommended by Janet At the Little House in the Swamp (better than Ove, she says!?) that I had to immediately reserve the ebook from my library's website.  I'm not very far into it, as I have SO many other things to get done this week in addition to working two days and a doctor's appointment.  Maybe the doctor will be running late, and I'll get time to read in the waiting room.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you like it as much as I did. I have the sequel, but haven' t read it yet.



    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails