background

Saturday, September 29, 2012

This and that...

Every couple of weeks, Carey stops by my office and brings me a 'surprise'.  Usually that means an iced tea from Sonic, but last week it was this orchid.  So sweet.  Now I wonder how long it will survive my care.
 
Yesterday was gray and dreary, and the afternoon brought rain.  Yea!  Not fun to drive in though.  I heard it raining through the night, and today is more of the same.  Rain is supposed to stop by noon, though.  Good thing.  I have a date with one of my grandsons.  He is my little one (not so little anymore) that loves cheesecake, so I think we will go searching.
Photobucket


 

1 comment:

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails