background

Friday, July 22, 2011

Catching up...








I saw this metal sign at Hobby Lobby the other day, and it made me laugh.  If I had found it a couple of years ago, I would have had to buy it.  But since we are no longer ranching, I just took a quick pic, and left it where I found it.

But speaking of working in town...this week was incredibly busy at the office!  Kind of unusual for summer.  It made the days pass in the blink of an eye.

And today the girls came to stay for a few days.  So far...we have stamped...we have gone to the library...they played outside with Papa (I was not into playing outside in 100 degree F heat)...we set up the color-me playhouse...and played with blocks...and colored...and read...and went out to dinner...they had a bubble bath...and ice cream...and stories...and kisses.

And now I need to go recharge my own batteries.  It does not pay to let them have a headstart on me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails