background

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I'm Reading Wednesday...
















Miss Julia Speaks Her Mind by Ann B. Ross is the most feel-good entertainment in book form I've read in quite awhile.  It is absolutely laugh-out-loud funny at times...maybe because I have hung around a lot of old Southern church-going ladies in my time, and I can just hear them speaking through this character's voice.  It's the first in a series, (so many of the books I've read lately are one in a series.  I think there are a lot more of them than there used to be...product marketing trend no doubt.), but this is one series that I absolutely want to read more of.  I will space them out in my reading itinerary...so I'll have something to look forward to when I fall into the literary doldrums.

Highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails