background

Monday, June 6, 2011

Mayhem...

There is a national insurance company that has a series of commercials running these days with a character called 'Mayhem.'  I received a very personal visit from him this morning.












I'm staying with the kiddoes this week while Kasey and Beau are on a romantic island getaway.  We walked outside this morning and found this.

Ah well.  Better my windshield than one of the kiddoes!

The weekend event was wonderful.  The company brief.  The house clean (enough).  :)  I'll be posting some photos soon hopefully.

2 comments:

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails