Wednesday, September 9, 2026

What I'm reading Wednesday...

Did not finish Lady Tremaine.  I didn't have a lot of reading time after I picked it up from the library.  I was enjoying it when my library loan became due, and I couldn't recheck as there was someone else who had reserved it.  I'll have to get back in line.

A Stitch in Time by Kelley Armstrong

Time Travel.  A bit of a bodice ripper...not a ripper exactly, but a tugger.  :)

Wasn't bad, wasn't great.  I give it three and a half stars.  Will I read the next in the series?  Maybe?  Later if I do.

2 comments:

  1. I love time travel books - I need to add this to my To Be Read list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too (love time travel). You might be interested in one I read, I think about four years ago, that I keep thinking about. After I read it, I wrote this:

      This Time Tomorrow by Emma Straub...I rate it 8/10 (finished 7/30/2022) New book that I saw on Amazon, but waited for the library copy. I love a good time-travel book, and this one was interestingly imagined. Lovely characters. The main character stumbles back to her 16th birthday over and over, and the things she learns each time incrementally changes her future life. Kind of answers the what-if questions for the main character, which is satisfying for the reader. It took me awhile to really get into it, but then I could not put it down. [32] 307 pages

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails