background

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Is it just me?...

 This has been scratching at my brain for awhile, and today, I just had to ask the question.  Is it just me?  I am really over the style graphic (or should it be graffic since it screams graffiti to me?)





I am seeing this cover style everywhere!  These six were in my inbox just today!  

I don't know, but titles screaming at me don't make me want to read the book.  I have a feeling the publishing industry is letting AI design covers these days.  

Has anyone else noticed this trend?  Am I the only one it is bothering?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails