background

Thursday, December 28, 2023

2024 New Year's bucket list...

 

I follow the BetterFoodGuru on Instagram.  Everything she makes looks so good; and I'm not even vegan!

Today I made this Southwest Quinoa & Bean Salad and loved it.  The dressing is heavy on cilantro, so if you hate it (did you know that there is actually a gene that makes it taste repellent to some people?) I think this would also be great with something like a Honey Mustard dressing instead.  

But I digress.  Recently the BetterFoodGuru (Sara) mentioned that instead of making New Year resolutions, to make a New Year bucket list instead.  I liked that.  It reminded me of Juhli (at The Boomer Girl's Guide) and her list of 2024 Hopes...such a good list!

So here's my own 2024 Bucket List of Hopes:
1.  Eat meatless twice a month...if we can do once a week, so much the better.
2.  Find a volunteer opportunity.
3.  Send 52 letters in 52 weeks.
4.  Read The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron and perhaps work on the daily journaling.
5.  Visit at least one friend I haven't seen in years.

4 comments:

  1. I like your list! We try to eat meatless at least once a week but I don’t try for lunch so something to add.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ever since I put this on my list, I've been craving a visit to a vegetarian restaurant nearby that I like. :)

      Delete
  2. I love your bucket list idea. I'm 74 now, and so I would do well to work on one before it's too late! I am vegan, so I appreciate you sharing this! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails