background

Friday, June 9, 2023

Frugal Friday File...

 
1.  I cancelled my Kindle Unlimited subscription...again.
  
2.  Verified my additional Social Security benefit has been approved.
  
3.  My PT/INR meter quit working after 15 years, so I called the provider.  They will be sending out a new one, as well as a return label to send the old one back in.  I made sure they had my updated insurance information.
  
4.  Made and hand delivered 3 graduation cards and 1 birthday card on Thursday.  We went out to eat with Beau & Kasey for Caitlyn's birthday, and though I wasn't sure, I had a hunch that Caitlyn's boyfriend and best friend (also graduates this year) might also be there.  I just love her best friend, who has been a constant in life since they were about ten.  I call her my other granddaughter.  Caitlyn's boyfriend is a sweetie too, so all three of them got nice checks in their cards.  (That part wasn't exactly frugal, but totally worth it.)

5.  Did pretty well this week about cooking and not having food wasted.  Still checking the freezer and pantry before making my menu and shopping list.

This week's meals:
Saturday:  Front Porch Pantry subscription meal
Sunday:  grazed the fridge and ate up leftovers    
Monday:  Curry Chicken salad w/ celery, raisins, cashews
Tuesday:  Taco Salad
Wednesday:  Mexican Food out for Caitlyn's birthday
Thursday:  pork chops, scalloped potatoes, pan fried squash
Friday:  Jambalaya


2 comments:

  1. I'm sure they loved your cards - the outside and what was tucked inside as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have most of the Cards my Daughter made for me during her card making days. They are special.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails