background

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Thankful, grateful, blessed...


It's the little things.

We have neighbors down the hall in the office.  We rarely see them face to face, but we hear snatches of conversation, doors closing, and ringtones.

After they moved into their office, I kept hearing wind chimes.  I finally realized it is the ringtone one of them has on his phone.  It is really a nice ringtone, unlike some you hear that are grating or even offensive.

This always makes me happy and grateful.

1 comment:

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails