background

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

What I'm reading Wednesday...

The Midnight Library by Matt Haig

 I just finished this one.  I loved it!  Nora has a life filled with regrets and decides to end it all.  Then she stumbles into the midnight library.  Don't we all wonder what could have been if we had made different choices in life.  This is a fun read about finding out. 

The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah

I have just started the one by Kristin Hannah.  It opens in 1921 in the Texas panhandle, and carries on through the Dust Bowl years.

1 comment:

  1. I have both on hold. I usually take a chance with any book that has the word book or library in the title. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails