background

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

What I'm reading Wednesday...

 

Sisters, Secrets, and the Junior Prom by Nancy Roman

This was a pretty quick read and great fun!  It made me remember all the outfits I loved in high school...and the shoes...I loved my platform shoes!  

If you have Kindle Unlimited you can borrow it free, but if not, it is a bargain at $3.99 for Kindle.  Did I mention that it is fun?!

I have followed the author's blog ( https://notquiteold.com/ ) for several years.  It is also read worthy.

About to start:

The Pull of the Stars by Emma Donoghue
This is a fairly new one by Emma Donoghue (it's been out about a year), because who doesn't want to read more pandemic stories?  It is set in a maternity ward of a Dublin hospital during the 1918 pandemic.  

2 comments:

  1. I pulled up Nancy's blog and read just a little. I put it into my mail reader and I going to catch up on what she's been sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the top of Nancy's blog, just above the title bar, click on Pet Portraits and Hero Portraits. She is an amazing artist as well.

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails