background

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Trick or treats...treats, please...

 


This makes me LOL!  I call him Tri-RUDY-tops.  He held so still that we were done with our photo shoot in about half a minute.  I think this might fall under my friend the retired colonel's old 7-P rule...prior proper planning prevents piss-poor performance.  :)

I chose a small space to take the photo where Rudy could be easily, yet comfortably, contained undistracted; the entry area of my home office worked perfectly.  I hung a piece of black fabric on the back of the door for a backdrop.  I pulled up my rolling office chair set to its lowest setting for the 'photographer' to sit on (because 'she'...cough cough...has trouble getting up off the floor...poor old crone).  I put on Rudy's 'costume.'  And presto, change-o!  We were done.  Oh, and that sharp-eyed expression is him staring at my front pocket which he knows is full of treats!  What a good boy!

Kasey had given me his 'costume' last year for my birthday, but I didn't get around to taking a photo, so this year I made it a priority (Hey, another 'P' word!  LOL)

Wishing All Hallows Eve brings only treats to you all, dear readers.

6 comments:

  1. This made me smile, Kath. What a great costume! MegXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meg. Just noticed the costume's tag says, "do not machine wash...do not hand wash...do not dry clean." I guess it's a good thing he was in it such a short time an didn't have time to get it dirty! :)

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails