background

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

What I'm reading Wednesday...

I'm halfway through my Utah book!  Note I didn't say I'm only halfway through my Utah book.  That's the optimist in me.  :)  To be precise, I'm on page 243 of 469

 And I am adoring using this old postcard (that I recently found tucked away for safe keeping) as my bookmark.  My funny friend, Mary, sent it to me years ago after an unfortunate incident that she will not let me live down.

We both have a sometimes inappropriate sense of humor.  I read recently that a new study shows that people who enjoy dark-humor jokes are generally more intelligent and less aggressive than people who take offense to them.  Yeah.  We'll go with that, because Mary is pretty darn brilliant.  And now she has moved across the country, and I miss her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails