background

Thursday, February 28, 2019

February at a glance...

Feb 1 - attended a funeral at Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery with full military honors.  Very moving.

Feb 3 - Sunday family supper and Yahtzee!

Feb 8 - More banana bread...this time with chocolate chips.  One piece eaten, the rest individually packaged for freezer for Carey to take to work.

Feb 9 - What do you mean it's too cold to play outside?  It doesn't seem to be bothering the squirrels!

Feb 10 - late night crafting

Feb 14 - Chocolate-covered strawberries...mmmmmm

Feb 17 - Sunday family supper and Yahtzee...again.

Feb 20 - Shrimp Alfredo in spaghetti squash bowls

Feb 22 - filling out passport renewal application

Feb 23 - Gorgeous day with interesting clouds

Feb 26 - prices going up, but this station still lower than any others

Feb 27 - my friend Debbie in Seattle sent me a box of goodies for Valentine's Day.  It included some specialty chocolate bars.  They all had lovely wrappers, but one was so beautiful that I used it to make her a thank you card.  She's a card maker too, so I'm pretty sure she will see the beauty as well as the humor in this.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails