Totally non-frugal week...for which the frugal weeks are made to pay.
1. I drank water at each of our meals out.
2. Finished my library book and returned before due date.
3. Figured my gas mileage when I filled up...28 miles per gallon (city/highway combined) is much better than my last vehicle.
4. Paid bills on time foregoing late fees.
5. Still no haircut, no new dog toys, no new fabric this week (so far), no maid service, no yard man, and no psychiatric care thanks to long, friend phone calls. :)
Keep Tryings: Our meals out this week were for things like Mother's Day and special time with graduate. One day held two meals out on same day. Must cook and eat at home more in coming days, which means menu planning and grocery shop in my immediate future.
Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Saturday: Greek Tortellini Salad
Sunday: Sunday family dinner at Kasey's
Monday: waffles, bacon & eggs, fruit salad
Tuesday: *lunch AND *dinner out
Wednesday: *late lunch out so skipped dinner
Thursday: grazed the fridge
Friday: kale salad with broiled salmon filet, seasoned rice
(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)