background

Friday, December 2, 2016

Frugal Friday File, week 48...


Successes:
1.  I have not spent 1¢ at Sonic since my ice machine has been put in use.  I LOVE my Opal Nugget Ice Maker!

2.  I made a menu plan, and did a big grocery shop to restock the pantry and freezer before Carey left for working out of town.  Stuck to my shopping list.

3.  Kasey has been on a business trip and needed some help picking up and delivering kids while she was gone.  But, of course, I have no car at the moment, so she delivered her car to my house before leaving town.  Though she said to use it for whatever I wanted, I didn't really have anything I needed to do in the outside world.  

4.  I'm using some recycled linen (from a pair of wide-leg slacks) to make a primitive embroidery piece for my laundry room.

5.  Paper towel consumption WAY down since Rudy is having fewer accidents in the house these days.

Keep Tryings:
I had to turn down a day of work due to the car situation.

Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Saturday:  King Ranch Casserole
Sunday:  Sunday dinner at Kasey's
Monday:  Twice-baked potatoes with barbecued brisket
Tuesday:  leftovers
Wednesday:  ground beef patties, potatoes, broccoli
Thursday:  *pizza
Friday:  leftovers

(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails