background

Thursday, December 29, 2016

2017 Reading Challenge...

photo of a previous year's reading challenge selections

I feel like I've been in a bit of a reading slump for the past year or two.  A lot of people I know feel the same way.  After reading my friend, Frugal Trenches, blog post about her planned reading challenge for herself and her children for next year, I realized that my reading went into a slump after I quit setting challenge goals for myself.

So I went in search of challenges on the Web for the coming year, and the one that matched my mood the best was the 2017 POPSUGAR Reading Challenge.  The categories were varied and included topics and/or genres that either interest me or will make me stretch.  And they have a great printable challenge list with boxes to check off your progress.  I'm all about lists with little check-off boxes!  :)

The challenge has 40 book prompts, and an 'advanced' section with 12 additional prompts for overachievers.  :)

You can see the list and follow my progress by clicking on '2017 Reading Challenge' page link under this blog's title photo above.  As I finish a book next year, I will check off the box of the book prompt that it fulfills and add it's title underneath.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails