1. Tomorrow is election day...finally.
2. Carey and Kevin are grilling steaks for dinner. I haven't grilled lately, because I couldn't psych myself up for cleaning the grill. Now that Carey's cleaned it, I will be using it again. :)
new replacement Kindle was delivered today. I bought a re-manufactured one which is the same model as my old one (Kindle keyboard). It's charging now. This one cost $30, which since it had free shipping with Prime, was basically the same as a replacement screen would have cost...and then I would have had to put in the screen myself. Time will tell.
4. Went to bed about 1:00 a.m. Woke up at 3:30 a.m. with a terrible headache. Took Advil LiquiGels and fell back to sleep around 4:00. Awake at 7:00 to take care of Rudy and get ready to quilt at the library. Now I am absolutely dragging and can't wait to crawl into bed tonight.
5. I really need to go clean off the dining room table since we have company tonight.
6. I really don't want to clean off the dining room table.
7. I'm too tired to think of a seventh random thought.