background

Monday, November 7, 2016

Seven random thoughts on the 7th...

1.  Tomorrow is election day...finally.  

2.  Carey and Kevin are grilling steaks for dinner.  I haven't grilled lately, because I couldn't psych myself up for cleaning the grill.  Now that Carey's cleaned it, I will be using it again.  :)

3.  A new replacement Kindle was delivered today.  I bought a re-manufactured one which is the same model as my old one (Kindle keyboard).  It's charging now.  This one cost $30, which since it had free shipping with Prime, was basically the same as a replacement screen would have cost...and then I would have had to put in the screen myself.  Time will tell.

4.  Went to bed about 1:00 a.m.  Woke up at 3:30 a.m. with a terrible headache.  Took Advil LiquiGels and fell back to sleep around 4:00.  Awake at 7:00 to take care of Rudy and get ready to quilt at the library.  Now I am absolutely dragging and can't wait to crawl into bed tonight.

5.  I really need to go clean off the dining room table since we have company tonight.

6.  I really don't want to clean off the dining room table.

7.  I'm too tired to think of a seventh random thought.
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Hope you can get to bed early tonight, and have a better rest! Sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda. I did…and I stayed in bed reading this morning till I finished my book. Totally decadent!

      Delete
  2. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sherri. Much better today!

      Delete
  3. Early to bed for you tonight, Missy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Daylight savings time just ended in the US, so clocks turned back an hour. Sounds like nothing, but it always makes me feel rather disoriented for awhile.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails