background

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Diego's birthday card...

Yesterday was Diego's birthday (16th!).  We are going out to dinner tonight, and I wanted to make him a card to put a little cash in. 

front

It has a Halloween vibe with spider-web ribbon on lime green and purple.  Love that 'test tube' full of eyes.  :)  The tubes were part of Stampin' Up's Paper Pumpkin last month.

front                             inside

All of the sentiments were computer-and-printer generated, since I had a specific inside message in mind that I didn't have a stamp for, and I wanted the font to match inside and out.

I love it when the finished product actually matches the idea in my head.  :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails