background

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

What I'm reading Wednesday...

 I am acquiring reading material at a much more rapid pace than I am reading lately.  I still have not finished the last book I posted.  But it is going to have to wait, because new ones became available through the library.

A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman

I have been on the reserve list for A Man Called Ove for months!  And it's not recheckable, so I have to finish it within two weeks.  I'm starting in on this one first.


In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware

I can't remember who recommended this...or maybe I heard an author interview on NPR...at any rate, I haven't read a seriously scary book in awhile, and am hoping it lives up to the hype.  I just got an email that the ebook version was ready for check out.

So many books...so little time!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I had to wait a long time for Ove too, finally got the audio book, I loved it especially the end. Also read the Ruth Ware book, I think I remember I liked it. I am getting poor at remembering the stories. I am reading The Widow now. Some stick with me more than others. Hope you are having a good summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re not alone, Peggy. I had to start keeping a list. :)

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails