background

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Camera phone fun...


I love my phone.  Yesterday I took a photo of me, to wish the other Kathleen a happy birthday today, and I texted it to her first things this morning.

Today I took a weird photo of my nail clippings...and texted it to a friend that is repulsed by nail clippings.  Good, clean fun, I say.  (A few years ago, I bought an inexpensive set of fake nails just so I could constantly leave nail clippings in strange places to creep her out.  LOL)

Sadly, I didn't have my phone with me Sunday when visiting Beau and Kasey.  When  Caitlyn was entertaining us by standing on her head on the ottoman, the rest of the family all chimed in that they had tried to mimic her without success.  I said that I was sure Carey could do it.  So he tried.  And he DID it!  Well, then everybody had to try again.  (Being outdone by a 7 year old is one thing, but by Papa?)  Why, oh WHY did I pick that day to leave my phone at home?!  

I was slow on the camera-phone bandwagon.  But now I'm on it for keeps.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love my iPhone too! I nearly never take pics on my good camera as they are just as good on my phone.

    My hubby picks his fingernails and leave them on the coffee table. Gross! I should start emptying them into his side of the bed. I wonder how long it would take for him to figure out what the sharp little prickly things are?? Or better still, put them in his coffee! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails