background

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Woefully behind on Saturday snail mail...



I've not been very good about keeping up with my round two of the '52 Letters in 52 Weeks' challenge this year.  I think I've only mailed four so far...still catch up-able, but I was really shooting for one a week.

The card above doesn't even qualify, since it had no letter inside...just a signature.  But I did make it and hand deliver it yesterday to my friend who is still in the hospital after back surgery. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails