1. It is lovely having the grandsons spend the weekend.
2. It is really wonderful to take them to a nice restaurant for lunch and have your waitress compliment their good manners.
3. It is fun to sit in a dark theater and be pleasantly surprised by how much you are enjoying a movie that the boys picked out. (Despicable Me) And it is really priceless to listen to your husband's laughter throughout...I think I've mentioned here before how much I like to watch him watch cartoons.
4. It is miserable falling asleep sitting up, and waking in the early morning with a bent neck.
5. It makes me happy to realize that in a little over a month, it will start cooling off some.
6. It is exciting looking forward to the next week off, and having a fun trip to Ikea planned during it.
7. It is such a blessing to have a hot shower and clean pajamas and a comfortable bed to snuggle into.
Quick and Cute – A Stylized Birthday
15 hours ago