background

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Paper Weaving Card...



Some time back, I saw some gorgeous cards and an awesome tutorial on paper weaving at Folding Trees. I kept going back and looking at it, and kept loving it. Today I was in the mood for some craftiness, and thought, 'today is the day!'

Of course I complicated the process more than need be by not looking at the tutorial again before starting...surely I had looked at the picture often enough to be able to remember what it was supposed to look like. Alas my results were far from satisfactory. Then I went back and read the directions. Ah...much better.

I'll find a way to use my first effort in some project or other.

Oh, and the '2' in the middle...it has a purpose.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I'm glad you liked my tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treat to have you stop by, June. Thanks for your sweet words and your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails