background

Monday, September 23, 2019

Making it Monday...

I made this yesterday while a cake was in the oven.  Neither the wreath nor the cake were the best work I've ever done, but they both were passable.  I took them with me to Kasey & Beau's for Sunday family supper.

I saw this tutorial on Youtube, and I just really wanted to make one.  I don't usually decorate with wreaths, so I figured if Kasey didn't want it, maybe one of the girls might want to hang it in their room.

And it's a good thing I had intended all along to give it away, because it drove Rudy crazy!  He wanted to tear into it SO bad!  LOL  I think he thought it was a toy for him, because the legs do bear a striking resemblance to his Monkey Love (of which he has had many).  🙈  

3 comments:

  1. So cute. I have a list of christmas crafts I intend to try with visions to them going to the kids house if they are any good.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails