background

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

What I'm reading Wednesday...

 The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (J.K. Rowling)

I checked this one out as an audio book from my library's website.  I chose this one to fulfill either the 'book by an author who uses a pseudonym' or the 'audiobook' category of the 2017 reading challenge.  I'm not liking it much.  If the office is as quiet for the rest of the week as things usually are for us after tax season ends, I'll keep it on super-low volume at the desk.  Kind of cheating, but I think it's that or give up on it altogether.

2 comments:

  1. Robert Galbraith is J. K. Rowling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I'm one of the few people who isn't a big Harry Potter fan. I read one...meh...not my thing. And I won't be reading any others in this private-investigator series either. After reading reviews, even a lot of H.P. fans don't care for it.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails