background

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Saturday's snail mail...

It has been quite some time since I have written a Saturday snail mail post!  

Yesterday afternoon was so quiet at the office.  After two days of no one dropping in unexpectedly (except for the auditor, who only does that once in a calendar year), and having completed my required annual training the day before, I was left to my own devices as to how to fill the time.  I was very grateful that I had packed along a little kit of card supplies.  Three quickly made and letters written.

Today they are winging their way to friends.  
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I wish I could take my knitting in to work somd days when its quiet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mother used to wish she could take her knitting to church! :)

      Delete
  2. Love how you "altered" the Paper Pumpkin cards. Your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sylvia! I just didn't have a use for the sliders, but I did have a need for papers with matching inks! :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely cards! I think handmade cards are extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a productive use of time and will bring smiles to the recipients. I have some dear penpals and love snail mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Terra! I try to send out 52 letters a year. I don't usually do one a week, but I do pretty well by grouping them into threes or fours.

      Delete
  5. They are lovely. Glad you got your training taken care of.
    52 letters a week is an admirable goal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that would be an admirable goal. Alas, my goal is a measly 52 a year. :) One a week.

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails