1. Eating up leftovers doesn't mean eating the same boring thing over and over till it's gone. Broccoli was our side vegetable one night; the leftover used to make Broccoli Cheese Soup another.
2. Three no-spend days this week. Would have been four, but I spent $1.07 for an ebook.
3. Internet now out. No impulse shopping this weekend. Repairman scheduled for Monday a.m. Trying to finish this post from phone.
4. Carey picked up extra shifts. That also means I have no chauffeur.
5. It also means there will be no car shopping in imminent future.
Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Saturday: broccoli cheese soup
Sunday: Sunday family dinner at Kasey's
Monday: enchiladas, mexican rice
Tuesday: waffles, sausage, eggs
Wednesday: white bean soup
Friday: Tuna casserole
(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)