1. Was sitting at a quarter tank of fuel when I was out and about on Monday. Saw $2.20 per gallon, but continued on to a station that is usually much lower than competitors, and I was not disappointed. I filled up for $2.02 per gallon.
2. Made cards this week using only supplies on hand.
3. Tuesday's inbox had a notice from Amazon that I have $24.20 credit as a result of anti-trust settlement. That was a nice surprise!
4. Somehow I ended up on Etsy looking at earrings. When I was about to hit 'buy,' I decided to go have a look through my jewelry box instead. I've gotten out of the habit of wearing earrings, so I was excited to come across some old favorites. I decided I would wear the earrings I already own for at least a month to evaluate if I 'need' any new ones.
5. No haircut, no puppy, no fabric.
Oh my goodness, I resorted to eating out entirely too much this week. I haven't been to the store since the big refrigerator clean out after the door was left ajar all afternoon last week. I must make a menu plan and grocery shop. I need a personal shopper.
Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Tuesday: *friends night out
Wednesday: Waikiki Meatballs over Rice
Thursday: Gnocchi Skillet with Chicken Sausage and Tomatoes
(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)