1. I remembered to take advantage of one of my Amazon Prime benefits and borrowed a Kindle book before last month ended. Now I need to get it read and returned so I can borrow another this month.
2. I scheduled a day of work next week.
3. Started making Christmas gifts.
4. Entertained girlie by printing free coloring pages from the Web.
5. I had an errand to run that put me across the street from one of the girls' favorite treat shops, so I invited them to come along. What's frugal abut that, you ask? Well, I happened to have a $10 gift certificate to said treat shop in my wallet. Everybody's happy!
1. Splurged on a birthday gift but it was a good purchase.
2. Must tighten belt, as we had to replace all four tires on my car today ($$$), and next month will bring insurance premium due ($$$)
Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Tuesday: Jicama Shrimp Salad
Friday: breakfast for dinner
(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)