background

Monday, May 2, 2016

Making it Monday...

Quilting day at the library again.  I finished the crib quilt top today (above) that I started last month.  Now need to machine quilt it.  I'm planning to do it myself, but need to give it a good pressing.  Would rather nap.  :)  

Working next two or three days, so probably won't get started yet.

And sorry, Peggy, forgot to do anything about blogging about library quilt group.  There were only 4 of us there today.  Will keep it on the back burner.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Busy, busy! I've been stitching every spare minute I get during daylight (too hard on my eyes at night).
    The quilt top looks lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, when I think of the abuse my eyes used to be able to put up with! Saw the progress of petit point on Fb a day or two ago…beautiful!

      Thanks for the compliment on quilt. The baby was born this morning...a month early and doing well! I’d better get it in gear!

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Cath! I'm a little leery of the machine quilting, but I found an inspiration piece that I really want to try. I'll show updates!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails