background

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

What I'm (not) reading (yet) Wednesday...


I still haven't finished last week's book.  It's okay, but not really grabbing me.

I seem to have been on a bit of a book-buying binge this past week.  Yes, all of the ones below have been bought since the first of the month!  

I bought three Kate Kerrigan books over the past week, so maybe one of hers will be up next.




I heard an author interview about Book of Ages - The Life and Opinions of Jane Franklin which is about the sister of Benjamin Franklin.  He wrote more letters to his sister than to anyone else.  She was "a passionate reader, a gifted writer, and an astonishingly shrewd political commentator.  Unlike him she was a mother of twelve."  It promises to be well researched, and I hope really interesting. 

I've also bought a couple of books by Roland Merullo.  I thoroughly enjoyed his Breakfast With Buddha, and look forward to reading more of his work.  



Yes, I have definitely been binge buying books.  They were all bargain prices, but still.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Books are ALWAYS a good investment, I figure....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to read Breakfast with Buddha and A Little Love Story. If it keeps on snowing and freezing, I will get in a lot of reading this spring.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails