1. Attended auction...only bid on one thing...an 82-piece set of beautiful white Haviland Ranson china, but it went higher than I wanted to pay, so I let somebody else spend their money on it. Later at home... Me: "Honey, you are not going to believe what I bought at the auction." Him: "Oh, no. What?" Me: "Nothing!" Him: "I don't believe it." :)
2. Booked another half day of work this week.
3. Went to IKEA with a list of needed/wanted items that I have been compiling for the past year or so. Didn't deviate from the list for impulse purchases.
4. Used $140 worth of IKEA shelves and about $30 of trim from Home Depot to add "built-in" shelving to dining room. Will be reusing foam from previous bench cushions to refashion a window seat.
5. Postponed making hair appointment and buying new printer for another week. I'm really missing the printer, though.
Frugal food planning and prep needs a jump start.
Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Saturday: breakfast for dinner: pancakes, eggs, bacon
Sunday: Family dinner at Kasey's
Tuesday: 15-bean soup, cornbread
Wednesday: (not frugal burgers out)
Thursday: (not frugal dinner out with other granddaughter)