background

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Happy Birthday to me...

 
Can you guess my age?
 
I was annoyingly celebratory today.  I told everyone I encountered that it was my birthday...starting with the policeman who pulled me over first thing this morning for having a burned-out headlight.  I did manage to wait until I was thanking him for just giving me a warning.  I took all my birthday cards to work to put all over my desk.  I happily displayed my jack-o-lantern mini cake that my bosses' wife brought me. I worked hard and rewarded myself with chocolate.  I came home to flowers.
 
Now it's time to file this one away.  But I think I'll enjoy the speed-limit postings all year.  :)
Photobucket

 

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday (belated)!! Mine was on the 11th, and I turned the double nickel too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Kath! Sounds like you had a good one and got spoilt which is lovely to hear.

    I like birthdays - another year around the sun, as they say!

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was waiting last night until midnight to tell you "Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!" and then today I forgot to tell you.

    Happy, Happy 55, and I love you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday. Mine was on the 16th. I have one more year before the double nickel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday my beautiful friend! Glad to hear it was a good one, and that Carey spoiled you. You deserve it!

    Love ya bunches...
    --L.B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday you youngster you!!!
    blessings,
    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a wonderful age! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, everybody!

    Boy there are a lot of October birthdays among this list of comments. Michelle, Steph, Renea,hope all of yours were as fun as mine was. And I know Joolz had a special day with her daughter on the 23rd as well.

    I appreciate all the lovely wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday again... and yes your younger than me too... only 14 months but that's still younger! I too have a burned out headlight only my son bought me 'sexy' headlights for my car one Christmas and we can't figure out how to get the headlight out to change the bulb!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails