background

Saturday, October 17, 2009

In the pink...



I love the reusable bags that businesses give out as advertisements or thank yous these days. I got this pink one yesterday for getting my 'girls' checked during Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The ribbon didn't come on it...I picked up a full spool of that from the clearance rack the other day at Hobby Lobby. The spool was still lying on the counter when I layed down the pink bag, and I thought they looked pretty together, so I had to loop some over the handle.

I got all my other girlie exams taken care of yesterday too. So if you haven't done it for the year yet, let this be a reminder for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails