background

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day 8 of 10 toward health...

Today I have my two favorite little girls visiting me. So this will be brief.

Breakfast: skipped

Lunch: apple with peanut butter

Dinner: cheddar and grilled chicken quesadilla with guacamole (a little charred due to distractions in the kitchen)


Activity: trying to keep one step ahead of the girlies.

To-do list task: Before the girls got here, I did get some chores done...laundry, cleaning the bathroom, cleaning off one counter to make a somewhat permanent spot for the bread machine.

Now that they are finally asleep, I think I shall go collapse too, to re-energize for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails