background

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 10 toward health, and beyond...



I don't remember what I ate on day 10. I'm sure it wasn't stellar.

That was the day of my appointment for the health assessment at the wellness center; that went fine, so I can use their facilities now. I haven't worked out what schedule will work best for me.

At the beginning of the 10 days, I thought blogging my progress along with the other participants would be a helpful endeavor. I didn't expect it to be as much fun as it was. It really brought into focus where I'm doing okay, and what I need to work on. And I loved the incentive to scratch a few things off of my to-do list, too! A big thank you to Frugal Trenches for thinking it up and letting me join in.

Now I'll be doing my best to maneuver the road ahead, with all its curves and pitfalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails