We went out on a whim tonight. I can't tell you when the last time we ate out was. And I am officially sick of squash from the garden. Last night I added it finely diced to spaghetti sauce...sigh.
I was this far into my salad tonight before I remembered...Cyclospora! In for a penny, in for a pound; I ate the salad.
I'm hoping for the best.


That looks amazing and I would have finished it up best I could! I love squash, but I can see where it might get old after awhile.
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm so glad to know you would have eaten it too! LOL
DeleteBack on the home front...tonight I put finely diced squash and onion in an omelette! LOL
I think the same anytime I eat lettuce now! I believe it has all been iceberg lettuce? We do more locally and cross our fingers. I'm avoiding salads when eating out though.
ReplyDeleteI do hope you didn't get sick! I've switched to cabbage lately and mainly just eating the fresh things from my garden. I planted just a 9 x 12 foot plot and I have lots of green beans, tomatoes and cucumbers right now. It's so nice.
ReplyDelete