Thursday, July 9, 2026

Here we go again...

I just read that beginning Sunday, July 12, the price of Forever stamps goes from 78¢ to 82¢.  Price increases will also affect postcards, international stamps, and several other postal products.

Eye roll and loud sigh inserted.

Carry on.

3 comments:

  1. Blerg - eventually the post office will price themselves out of business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the USPS goes out of business, rural areas will most feel the loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've lived semi-rural for the past 15 years, and VERY rural for the 12 years before that. It would definitely be a hardship without USPS.

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails