background

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

What I'm reading Wednesday...

 

This Tender Land by William Kent Krueger

In our office reading challenge this year, we get to choose one book for the other participant to read.   Paul had just finished reading This Tender Land on his lunch hour one day last week, and he came back to the office and said, "This is the one.  You have to read this one!"

I had enjoyed other books by the author, so I figured I was pretty safe.  I finished it over the weekend.  It was very good!


The Lantern Men by Elly Griffiths

Now I am back to the Ruth Galloway Mysteries.  This one is #12.  I love this series so much!  The mysteries are good, but it's the characters that make me pick up the next one!  There are only three left in the series, the last of which won't be released till April of 2023.  I've already preordered it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails