background

Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas to all...

I hope that everyone is enjoying a wonderful Christmas.  As per my usual, I was up in the wee hours wrapping gifts.  We went to Kasey's this morning for gifts and brunch, and now I am ready to nestle all snug in my bed and let visions of sugar plums dance in my head for a couple of hours.  But first I wanted to do a short post here. 

 I've been meaning to show this for a couple of days, but am finally getting around to it.

A year or so ago, I came across this Lego Gingerbread House Kit and couldn't resist ordeing it.  This year I told Jared that all I wanted for Christmas was to have it assembled.

I had forgotten all about giving Jared this challenge, but a few days ago I came in and found it in the living room completed.  It really surprised me, because he works for UPS shipping, and the Christmas season is brutal.

The gingerbread mama pushes the baby in the baby buggy.

The gingerbread man keeps the yard tidy with a snow blower.

Even the inside is pretty detailed with all the furnishings.  (The toilet and bathtub in the upper left crack me up.)  It even has stockings hung by the chimney with care!

It is adorable, and will be carefully stored away just as you see it here until next year.

And speaking of next year...

I have just ordered this set (not Lego, but similar) to add to the gingerbread house next year.  :)  I think Jared will get a kick out of it.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute. I have never seen the Lego Christmas so I really appreciate it. Hope you had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails