background

Friday, December 31, 2021

42 Books read in 2021...

 The last one of this year (Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richardson) was just finished at 11:15 p.m. tonight.  :)  

Nobody Will Tell You This But Me: A true (as told to me) story
Things in Jars
Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man
The Story of Arthur Truluv (Mason, #1)
Full Dark, No Stars
The Five: The Untold Lives of the Women Killed by Jack the Ripper
Little Comfort (Hester Thursby Mystery, #1)
The Housekeeper and the Professor
The Liars' Club
Winter Sisters (Mary Sutter, #2)
The Spanish Flu Epidemic and Its Influence on History
The Last Runaway
The Book of Longings
Minding Frankie
The Virgin Blue
Fled
Pearl: Lost Girl of White Oak Mountain
In the Kingdom of Ice: The Grand and Terrible Polar Voyage of the USS Jeannette
Biloxi
The Paris Library
Magic Hour
The Perfect Gentleman: The remarkable life of Dr. James Miranda Barry
The Land Breakers
Out of Many, One: Portraits of America's Immigrants
The Quiet Girl
The Midnight Library
Sisters, Secrets, And The Junior Prom
The Four Winds
The Pull of the Stars
Killing Trail (Timber Creek K-9 Mystery #1)
In the Unlikely Event
Frontier Sisters (Courage on the Oregon Trail, #3)
Forget Me Knot (A Quilting Mystery, #1)
Knot In My Backyard (A Quilting Mystery, #2)
Gone But Knot Forgotten (A Quilting Mystery, #3)
Something's Knot Kosher (A Quilting Mystery, #4)
Knot What You Think (A Quilting Mystery)
Knot My Sister's Keeper (A Quilting Mystery)
The Giver of Stars
The Body in the Dales (Yorkshire Murder Mysteries, #1)
The Kitchen Front
The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek

3 comments:

  1. I always set a yearly goal for books read. I choose to set my goal as more than the previous year. In 2021, I met the goal by reading 71 books. In 2022,my goal is to read 100. On your list in the post, I only read "The Five" and I liked it. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you beat me, and the interesting part is there are only a few we both read. That's why I love knowing what other people are reading. There are so many good books out there that I don't know about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love seeing what other people are reading too. :)

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails