background

Monday, June 7, 2021

Seven random thoughts on the 7th...


Let's see how quick I can complete a 7 on the 7th...GO!

1.  I am SO tired of the extended deadline for tax season this year!  Has made my job a real hair puller.  (Our deadline in Texas is June 15 due to the severe winter storms and the ensuing problems.)

2.   Heard about nw drug approved for Alzheimer patients.  Hopes for progress.

3.  Eating up leftovers.  Meh.

4.  I made a cake yesterday, so at least there's dessert to look forward to.

5.  I had a minor disaster in home office a week ago, and haven't managed to find time to clean up the mess.  Need to go spend time in there tonight.  A shelf with lots of small bits stored on it fell off the wall...UGH!  I have to clean it all up and empty the whole desk so that Carey can get in there to rehang the shelf before he has to go back to work.

6.  Today is my Catiebug's 16th birthday!  Can't believe she is going to be driving!

7.  My car needs a thorough deep-clean wash and detailing.  

FYI:  Ten minutes...not too bad.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails